Teen Summer Reading Program “Libraries Rock!”
How to Participate:
- Keep track of how much time you read (or listen to) a book between 5/24– 7/23. Color in a small square for every 15 minutes read or each activity. One hour of reading or one activity equals one treat.
- Bring your log to the library to earn tickets toward weekly prize drawings and treats. Need a reading log? Stop in and pick one up.
- Complete 20 hours of reading, 20 activities OR any combination of 20 and receive a final prize for completion.
Schedule of Events for Teens:
Please call 740-924-3561 or email email@example.com to let us know you’ll be attending!
Make your own instruments: Tuesday, June 12 (3-5PM)
Find your rhythm: Tuesday, June 26 (3-5PM)
Teen dream catcher: Tuesday, July 10 (3-5PM)
History walk: Friday, July 13 (6:30PM)
4-H band concert: Monday, July 16 (7:00PM)
Teen black light party: Tuesday, July 24 (3-5:00PM)
- View practice questions for the written portion of these exams: driver’s license, learner’s permit, CDL or motorcycle license.
- Get hints to help you remember the correct answer; easily keep track of your correct answers and score.
- Trouble reading? Try the read-aloud, zoom and translate features.
FREE eBooks and eAudio Books with Digital Downloads
Find your favorite authors here and download to your phone, tablet, iPod or computer.
Looking for tuition help? Check out GoodCall
Free Online Career Training and High School/College Test Prep
If you are getting ready to take your OGT, ACT, SAT or ASVAB tests, don’t forget about practice tests that are available through Ohio Means Jobs: Learning Express Library. Statistics prove that taking practice tests can decrease test anxiety and improve your scores on these important exams. Click here to start taking exams! We also have study books that can help prepare you for the tests. We have materials on writing college entrance essays, preparing for college and how to find money for college. All of these aids are available for check out to use at home.
Now powered through OhioMeansJobs.com. If you create an account through OhioMeansJobs.com’s backpack feature, you will be able to remember data and keep track of all training assessments and test scores.