Everyone is welcome in our library. We ask that proper behavior be exhibited while visiting. Parents may not leave children unattended in the library and are responsible for their actions. We want everyone’s visit to the library to be enjoyable and fulfilling.
All residents of Ohio are eligible to borrow materials from the library. To obtain a library card, you must complete an application and provide a photo ID. Children under the age of 18 must have the signature of a parent or legal guardian on their application to receive a library card. There is no charge for your first library card, but there is a fee for replacing a lost card. Library cards are available in key chain or credit card styles.
YOU ARE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MATERIALS BORROWED ON YOUR CARD.
- Books, Magazines, Audiobooks, CD’s – 14 Days
- Holiday Books – 7 Days
- New Magazines – 3 Days
- Videos: Educational – 14 Days
- Videos: Entertainment – 7 Days
- Overdue Books, Magazines, or Holiday Books – $0.10 per item/day
- Overdue CD’s or Audiobooks – $1.00 per item/day
- Overdue Non-Fiction Videos/DVDs – $1.00 per item/day
- Overdue Entertainment Videos and/or DVDs – $2.00 per item/day