From 9PM on Thursday, April 3 through 9AM Wednesday, April 9, our computer system will experience service disruptions as Bexley Public Library, London Public Library and Upper Arlington Public Library are added to our consortium (Central Library Consortium), giving our patrons access to 4.5 million items!
Library patrons will still be able to:
- Check out items, but you MUST bring a library card or library card number – staff will not be able to look them up;
- Use your library card to access public computers; and
- Access digital resources including Learning Express Library, Zinio and eBooks.
Library patrons will not be able to:
- Access the online catalog or your personal account on alexandrialibrary.org or our mobile website;
- Renew materials or place items on hold;
- Pay fines; and
- Delivery of consortium items may experience slight delays.
No items will be due during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The Central Library Consortium (CLC) is a network of library systems whose catalogs are accessible by all members. Formed in 1988 to provide integrated library services and facilitate other cooperative projects that yield excellent quality and value to all members, the CLC continues to experiment with new models of service and resource sharing in response to the needs of its members – keeping pace with the ever changing technology in the library environment. For more information, visit clcohio.org.