“Build a Better World” Through the Eye of a Lens!
The Alexandria Public Library is sponsoring a photo contest as part of our summer reading program. Photos have been printed on 4X6″ photo paper and displayed throughout the library as well as on our Facebook page. Winners will be decided by popular vote! Patrons can easily vote for best in each category and for overall winners online (SEE LINKS BELOW) or by visiting the library.
Submissions have been received from the following categories. CLICK ON THE CORRESPONDING LINK TO VOTE ONLINE. ONE VOTE = ONE FB LIKE.
- Structures: buildings, technology, bridges, machine-driven mechanisms, equipment;
- Photographer’s Choice: open to a photo of choice;
- Nature: flora/fauna found in nature; and
- Travel: anywhere in the world.
- Photo submissions will be accepted from May 22 – June 19, 2017.
- Display and voting will take place from July 3 – 15, 2017.
- Winners will be announced on MONDAY, JULY 17, 2017.
Good luck and may the best photos win!